- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Error during checkout - in_array() expects (...)
13 years 1 month ago #121233
by marioli
Error during checkout - in_array() expects (...) was created by marioli
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.manufakturakosmetyczna.pl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
After I register on the second page of the checkout I get an error...
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /joomla/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
After I register on the second page of the checkout I get an error...
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /joomla/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #121237
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error during checkout - in_array() expects (...)
The following user(s) said Thank You: marioli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121242
by marioli
Replied by marioli on topic Error during checkout - in_array() expects (...)
Solved.
Thank You very much.
Thank You very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds