- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 2
Orders not updated to confirmed in database
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122472
by emmdee
Orders not updated to confirmed in database was created by emmdee
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 23
I have scoured the forums but have not been able to find the same problem.
I am getting the created and confirmed emails ok.
However the confirmed reads like so..
Hello,
A Paypal notification was received with the status Completed. The order is now .
(it should say The order is now Confirmed.)
The status of the order stays at created in the back-end.
This has only been happening since I updated..
In other words there have been no config changes made..
All was perfect before
cheers emmdee
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 23
I have scoured the forums but have not been able to find the same problem.
I am getting the created and confirmed emails ok.
However the confirmed reads like so..
Hello,
A Paypal notification was received with the status Completed. The order is now .
(it should say The order is now Confirmed.)
The status of the order stays at created in the back-end.
This has only been happening since I updated..
In other words there have been no config changes made..
All was perfect before
cheers emmdee
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by emmdee. Reason: correct version no
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122534
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Orders not updated to confirmed in database
The status that is used is setup in the options of the payment plugin. If the system can't find it, it will produce such issue.
With version 2.2.0, all the payment system was rewritten from scratch. There were a few glitches in the payment plugins and I recall fixing such issue for some of them. Please update to HikaShop 2.2.1 and that should hopefully fix the issue.
With version 2.2.0, all the payment system was rewritten from scratch. There were a few glitches in the payment plugins and I recall fixing such issue for some of them. Please update to HikaShop 2.2.1 and that should hopefully fix the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmdee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125021
by emmdee
Replied by emmdee on topic Orders not updated to confirmed in database
Thanks Nicolas
Updating to 2.2.1 has solved this issue.
Sorry to take so long to get back.
Rgds
emmdee
Updating to 2.2.1 has solved this issue.
Sorry to take so long to get back.
Rgds
emmdee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds