- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Download number limit not correct in download area
13 years 3 weeks ago #123056
by matback
Download number limit not correct in download area was created by matback
Hi.
In the new download area the dowload number limit shows "50 downloads left" for all files listed. In the configuration I have set it to 4. On every product with downloadable files the setting is 0 = default (4). It shows correct in the order listing: "/4 dowloads left".
Any idea? I would love to have this working, it´s a great feature.
Regards
Mathias
In the new download area the dowload number limit shows "50 downloads left" for all files listed. In the configuration I have set it to 4. On every product with downloadable files the setting is 0 = default (4). It shows correct in the order listing: "/4 dowloads left".
Any idea? I would love to have this working, it´s a great feature.
Regards
Mathias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #123064
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Download number limit not correct in download area
Hi,
I made several improvements in the download page in order to support special cases of quantities and virtual downloads (generated by HikaSerial or other external plugins).
We want to make new tests on these modification but they will be include in the next HikaShop release.
I will try to reproduce your problem in my local website and fix it if still present.
Thanks for the report.
Regards,
I made several improvements in the download page in order to support special cases of quantities and virtual downloads (generated by HikaSerial or other external plugins).
We want to make new tests on these modification but they will be include in the next HikaShop release.
I will try to reproduce your problem in my local website and fix it if still present.
Thanks for the report.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds