Skip to main content

Order status not translated

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 6 months ago #124442 by 1fcb
Hi, while my order status notification e-mails are translated correctly to German, the order statees (created, cancelled, shipped,etc) is not translated. To include into the the language file: which are the correct variable names for the different states?
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by 1fcb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #124453 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Order status not translated
Hi,

I don't understand the context.

I am quite sure that "CREATED", "CANCELLED" and "SHIPPED" keys already exist in your language file, so I don't think you are expecting this answer.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #124517 by 1fcb
Replied by 1fcb on topic Order status not translated
Yes, they all exist in the language file but are not translated for the "Order Status Notification Mail". Also for the mail, it is not sufficient to change the language in the Overwrite section of the langugage modification section, but I would need to do changes in the language file itself.

But still, the following is in the language file defined but not translated in the email. The e-mail takes the english expressions (like created, shipped, etc)

;Order statuses
CREATED="offen"
PENDING="in Bearbeitung"
CONFIRMED="bezahlt"
CANCELLED="storniert"
REFUNDED="zurückerstattet"
SHIPPED="geliefert"
HIKASHOP_ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO="HikaShop-Bestellstatus geändert in"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #124660 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order status not translated
Hi,

Have you the latest version of HikaShop (from our website) ? Thanks to give us the version number.
Because I guess that this have been corrected recently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162887 by pepecortez

Xavier wrote: Hi,

Have you the latest version of HikaShop (from our website) ? Thanks to give us the version number.
Because I guess that this have been corrected recently.


Hi Xavier,

I have the same problem, using Hikashop 2.3.1 and Hikamarket 1.4.1.
Market order notification email is still giving the english name (as I think it's calling it from the database) with this:
Code:
$data->mail_status

And the result is (hungarian example):

Rendelési azonosító: 00162/03/07/2014
Státusz: created
Fizetési mód: Központi elszámolás


Any ideas how to solve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162913 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Order status not translated
Hi,

HikaMarket uses new translation keys in general.
So you can use the key "ORDER_STATUS_CREATED".
If the translations is not found, HikaMarket will try with the key "CREATED".
And if still no translation, it will use the "created" word.

About the email, I guess you can replace
Code:
'ORDER_CHANGED' => JText::sprintf('ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO', $url, $data->mail_status),
By
Code:
'ORDER_CHANGED' => JText::sprintf('ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO', $url, hikamarket::orderStatus($data->mail_status)),
In order to translated the mail_status which is the order_status value in the raw (not translated).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepecortez

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162953 by pepecortez
Hi Jerome,

Using
Code:
'ORDER_CHANGED' => JText::sprintf('ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO', $url, hikamarket::orderStatus($data->mail_status)),

successfully solved the translation problem.

Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #195822 by 1fcb
Replied by 1fcb on topic Order status not translated
After migrating to Hikashop 2.4 I removed all e-mail modifications and loaded a new language file from the server. So I am having a plain vanilla Hikashop version with the only view modifications in product/listing_img_title and product/listing_price.

I am still having the problem that everyhting is being translated EXCEPT the order status in the order status notification email. The email header says
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 2.4.0
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2015 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/

The language file says:
;Order statuses
CREATED="Offen"
PENDING="Unerledigt"
CONFIRMED="bestätigt"
CANCELLED="Storniert"
REFUNDED="Erstattet"
SHIPPED="Geliefert"
ORDER_STATUS_CREATED="Offen"
ORDER_STATUS_PENDING="Unerledigt"
ORDER_STATUS_CONFIRMED="bestätigt"
ORDER_STATUS_CANCELLED="Storniert"
ORDER_STATUS_REFUNDED="Erstattet"
ORDER_STATUS_SHIPPED="Geliefert"
HIKASHOP_ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO="HikaShop Bestellstatus geändert zu"

So, I am wondering what can be wrong on my side?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #210267 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order status not translated
Hi,

Sorry it seems that we forgot your message.
Do you have solved your issue ? Updated to HikaShop 2.5.0 ?

If the problem is not solved, please enable the Language debug in the Joomla settings.
Do you have edited the status via our menu System > Order statuses ?
Are you sure that the email does not have modifications at all ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum