- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Payment button in unpaid orders.
13 years 1 week ago #125073
by ProVista
Payment button in unpaid orders. was created by ProVista
Joomla 3.1.5
Hika 2.2.1
When I place a dummy order in the shop while using the Pay pal plug-in and I just leave the pay pal page or close the Pay pal window without actually paying for the order. My order is placed in my account under the orders tab. It gets the Order status: created and when I open the order there is no payment button. So the only thing the customer can do is look at his/her order but he/she cannot pay that order or even cancel it. How can I change that?
Hika 2.2.1
When I place a dummy order in the shop while using the Pay pal plug-in and I just leave the pay pal page or close the Pay pal window without actually paying for the order. My order is placed in my account under the orders tab. It gets the Order status: created and when I open the order there is no payment button. So the only thing the customer can do is look at his/her order but he/she cannot pay that order or even cancel it. How can I change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125123
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment button in unpaid orders.
Hi,
There is an option in the HikaShop backend to allow customer to paid unfinished orders: "Payment of orders not paid immediately"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
Regards,
There is an option in the HikaShop backend to allow customer to paid unfinished orders: "Payment of orders not paid immediately"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ProVista
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #258320
by Kugata
Replied by Kugata on topic Payment button in unpaid orders.
Hello
I have the same problem.
Everything is great but can the status unpaid change automatycally?
Or i need change status by myself?
My customers have a problem sometimes with PayPal and they creating 2-3 same orders again and again till finally they pay for the last one order so i have to cancell all not paid orders manually.
PS
nwm i set status Created to unpaid orders and everything ok now
Sorry
I have the same problem.
Everything is great but can the status unpaid change automatycally?
Or i need change status by myself?
My customers have a problem sometimes with PayPal and they creating 2-3 same orders again and again till finally they pay for the last one order so i have to cancell all not paid orders manually.
PS
nwm i set status Created to unpaid orders and everything ok now
Sorry
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Kugata.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258342
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment button in unpaid orders.
Hi,
You can use the order auto cancel plugin to cancel orders automatically after a certain time.
You can configure it via the Joomla plugins manager.
You'll also need to have configured your cron task for the plugin to work:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
You can use the order auto cancel plugin to cancel orders automatically after a certain time.
You can configure it via the Joomla plugins manager.
You'll also need to have configured your cron task for the plugin to work:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kugata
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds