Add Product Code to Order Notification
12 years 11 months ago #127929
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Add Product Code to Order Notification was created by sambob
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
agnet.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - latest
Hi, I have just upgraded to 2.2.2 and think the latest email notification for sales is brilliant!
But I cant work out how to include product code like on the previous version.
What is the code it I need to add?
Appreciate any suggestions.
Regards
Simon B
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - latest
Hi, I have just upgraded to 2.2.2 and think the latest email notification for sales is brilliant!
But I cant work out how to include product code like on the previous version.
What is the code it I need to add?
Appreciate any suggestions.
Regards
Simon B
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127931
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic Add Product Code to Order Notification
I have looked at code and think it may be:
LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE
Giving it a go and see what happens.
LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE
Giving it a go and see what happens.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #127962
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add Product Code to Order Notification
Yes, using this code will probably do the job :
Code:
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds