- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 1
Can I print mass bills with the mass actions?
12 years 11 months ago #128721
by Georg
Can I print mass bills with the mass actions? was created by Georg
Can´t find an answer to my problem.
How can I print f.ex. 20 bills at once from my 20 new orders.
I change order status with mass action but I can´t get a masss action for printing the bills for the new oders.
Is there any idea how I can do that.
looking forward to find a answer,
greetings george
i realy like hikashop but i ve always problems with the order management and for me it seems a bit unhandy. Would be nice if there is a tutorial how the developer thought to make the order management for more than 10 orders at once including an idea to connect to an external order management system (like open erp)
How can I print f.ex. 20 bills at once from my 20 new orders.
I change order status with mass action but I can´t get a masss action for printing the bills for the new oders.
Is there any idea how I can do that.
looking forward to find a answer,
greetings george
i realy like hikashop but i ve always problems with the order management and for me it seems a bit unhandy. Would be nice if there is a tutorial how the developer thought to make the order management for more than 10 orders at once including an idea to connect to an external order management system (like open erp)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128812
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can I print mass bills with the mass actions?
Hi,
It's actually not possible to mass print the orders.
You will have to implement a plugin for that, a mass action plugin to print the elements.
It require good PHP knowledges.
Here is a link on how to create a mass action plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...s-action-plugin.html
I have added this feature to develop in our TODO list, but we can't give a date on it's realization.
With the mass actions you can manage as many orders as you want.
Connecting to an external order management system is a good idea, but there is a lot of management systems and nobody wants to use the same, and they don't have the same way of working...
So what can be done is exporting the orders in CSV file, and then use this csv file in the external management system if it allow that.
It's actually not possible to mass print the orders.
You will have to implement a plugin for that, a mass action plugin to print the elements.
It require good PHP knowledges.
Here is a link on how to create a mass action plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...s-action-plugin.html
I have added this feature to develop in our TODO list, but we can't give a date on it's realization.
With the mass actions you can manage as many orders as you want.
Connecting to an external order management system is a good idea, but there is a lot of management systems and nobody wants to use the same, and they don't have the same way of working...
So what can be done is exporting the orders in CSV file, and then use this csv file in the external management system if it allow that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds