- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Is it possible to do?
12 years 11 months ago #129700
by PKP
Is it possible to do? was created by PKP
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have 2 question
1) As attached file named pic1.jpg, I want to know whether it is possible or not.
Of billing address in red square, I don't want it to be shown.
Of product item in red circle, I don't want it to be clickable.
I tried already to edit code by putting <!-- --> to make them such like comment.
Is there other easier ways than what I did?
If your answer is yes, please tell me how to do that.
2) What about putting more text on page customer got after they click activated link in email when making registration?
Can I do that? What filename is one I have to open for editing? I'm just curious.
Thanks in advance.
PKP
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have 2 question
1) As attached file named pic1.jpg, I want to know whether it is possible or not.
Of billing address in red square, I don't want it to be shown.
Of product item in red circle, I don't want it to be clickable.
I tried already to edit code by putting <!-- --> to make them such like comment.
Is there other easier ways than what I did?
If your answer is yes, please tell me how to do that.
2) What about putting more text on page customer got after they click activated link in email when making registration?
Can I do that? What filename is one I have to open for editing? I'm just curious.
Thanks in advance.
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129804
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Is it possible to do?
Hi,
1. You have to edit the view "order / show" via the menu Display > Views and remove / comment the desired parts.
2. I guess that what you need is adding content in the view "user / after_register"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
1. You have to edit the view "order / show" via the menu Display > Views and remove / comment the desired parts.
2. I guess that what you need is adding content in the view "user / after_register"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131689
by PKP
Replied by PKP on topic Is it possible to do?
Thank you very much, Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds