- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Add parts to cart if not on stock
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #130353
by info@ifparts.com
Add parts to cart if not on stock was created by info@ifparts.com
Hello,
I have purchased the commercial version a few weeks ago.
But the Waitlist solution is not helping me like promissed.
I am able to deliver many parts, but i only have 500 different parts on stock (From a total of 35.000)
I have 2 questions.
1. What does it cost to customize my shop, so clients can order parts that are not on stock?
2. Can i change the notification settings so I get a notification when a part is added to a waitlist.
Greetings
I have purchased the commercial version a few weeks ago.
But the Waitlist solution is not helping me like promissed.
I am able to deliver many parts, but i only have 500 different parts on stock (From a total of 35.000)
I have 2 questions.
1. What does it cost to customize my shop, so clients can order parts that are not on stock?
2. Can i change the notification settings so I get a notification when a part is added to a waitlist.
Greetings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130820
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add parts to cart if not on stock
Hi,
If this implementation is really urgent for you, please use the " contact us " form for a quote. You can also use the section " commercial jobs " in this forum in order to be contact by external developers.
If this implementation is really urgent for you, please use the " contact us " form for a quote. You can also use the section " commercial jobs " in this forum in order to be contact by external developers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #130822
by info@ifparts.com
Replied by info@ifparts.com on topic Add parts to cart if not on stock
Hello,
I solved it by erasing some text and increasing the stock quantity of all parts.
Thank you for your help
I solved it by erasing some text and increasing the stock quantity of all parts.
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds