Email Order
12 years 11 months ago #130366
by Boudewijn
Email Order was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I have 2 websites running on Hika shop.
On one of these websites I receive a nice Email lay-out on orders. (on HTML and so)
But the other one is quiet simple.
Looking in the configuration both websites have the same
Am I something missing?
Best regards
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I have 2 websites running on Hika shop.
On one of these websites I receive a nice Email lay-out on orders. (on HTML and so)
But the other one is quiet simple.
Looking in the configuration both websites have the same
Am I something missing?
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130389
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Email Order
Hi,
We'll need more informations to help you and understand your problem
:
- Did you do some modifications to your Emails ?
- Do you have the same Hikashop version for your 2 websites ? Also, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it through both website, and try it again ?
We'll need more informations to help you and understand your problem
- Did you do some modifications to your Emails ?
- Do you have the same Hikashop version for your 2 websites ? Also, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it through both website, and try it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131186
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Email Order
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for answering.
I found the reason why it wasn't updated.
It seems to be that the layout was still on 1.5.8.
This is removed now.
And it works
Thanks for answering.
I found the reason why it wasn't updated.
It seems to be that the layout was still on 1.5.8.
This is removed now.
And it works
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds