Remove price from Order Creation Notification
- twhcreations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #130788
by twhcreations
Remove price from Order Creation Notification was created by twhcreations
Hi,
Is there a way to remove the prices in the Order Creation Notification email? We are doing an online quote request for a customer and they don't need prices displayed.
I have tried removing some components in the code for the page bu I get a parse error so I'm guessing I'm removing something I'm not supposed to. Thanks
Is there a way to remove the prices in the Order Creation Notification email? We are doing an online quote request for a customer and they don't need prices displayed.
I have tried removing some components in the code for the page bu I get a parse error so I'm guessing I'm removing something I'm not supposed to. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130844
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove price from Order Creation Notification
Hi,
You'll just have to edit the code of your Order creation notification email through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Emails", and remove the lines :
And :
You'll just have to edit the code of your Order creation notification email through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Emails", and remove the lines :
Code:
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_PRICE}</td>
Code:
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:left;color:#1c8faf !important;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;">{TXT:PRODUCT_NAME}</td>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147987
by Uriel
Replied by Uriel on topic Remove price from Order Creation Notification
twhcreations - did this suggestion work for you ?
I have the same request and need to let the Visitor Check out but it turns into a Quote request rather than a Checkout.
I have the same request and need to let the Visitor Check out but it turns into a Quote request rather than a Checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147995
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove price from Order Creation Notification
Hello,
I didn't totally understood your issue, can you give me more information through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
I didn't totally understood your issue, can you give me more information through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds