- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
Cannot update order
12 years 10 months ago #131303
by tidosho
Cannot update order was created by tidosho
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Help!
When I try to update an order to Shipped I get the following SQL error:
1054 Unknown column 'order_invoice_created' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_hikashop_order` SET `order_status`='shipped' ...
Why do I have a missing column??
Regards,
Martin
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Help!
When I try to update an order to Shipped I get the following SQL error:
1054 Unknown column 'order_invoice_created' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_hikashop_order` SET `order_status`='shipped' ...
Why do I have a missing column??
Regards,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #131314
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot update order
Hi,
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Thanks
.
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131416
by tidosho
Replied by tidosho on topic Cannot update order
Hi Mohamed:
I manually added the missing column on my test and production sites and it seems happy. I'll pick up the new version on my next update cycle. Any idea how this column came to be missing?
Regards,
Martin
I manually added the missing column on my test and production sites and it seems happy. I'll pick up the new version on my next update cycle. Any idea how this column came to be missing?
Regards,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #131425
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot update order
Not exactly, but installing Hikashop again should have add this column through this SQL request :
Where # is your table prefix.
Code:
ALTER TABLE `#__hikashop_order` ADD `order_invoice_created` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
The following user(s) said Thank You: tidosho
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds