- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
continue shopping or .....
12 years 10 months ago #132121
by jx2t9i
continue shopping or ..... was created by jx2t9i
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.smash-shop.dk/2014
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.2.2, Joomla!™ E-Commerce Extension
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google
I have a problem (:
After I have put a produckt in my cart, I want to be asked whether I will continue shopping or go to payment.
How do I do it, just can ik find it?
Anders
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.2.2, Joomla!™ E-Commerce Extension
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google
I have a problem (:
After I have put a produckt in my cart, I want to be asked whether I will continue shopping or go to payment.
How do I do it, just can ik find it?
Anders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132149
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic continue shopping or .....
Hi,
You can activate the option for that: "After a product is added to the cart"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_cart
Regards,
You can activate the option for that: "After a product is added to the cart"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_cart
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds