Order status
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #132156
by pulsarinformatique
Order status was created by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi
Maybe it's a stupid question, sorry but I don't see what means the status "confirmed" ?
Could you please explain me? because I want to see how to notify the client, when the amount of its shipping is fixed (I have a shipping quotation possible), but I don't know how the cient must be warned, maybe I should create another order status, to know it I need to understand exactly what mean the actual status?
in advance, thanks for you answer!
Raphaelle
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi
Maybe it's a stupid question, sorry but I don't see what means the status "confirmed" ?
Could you please explain me? because I want to see how to notify the client, when the amount of its shipping is fixed (I have a shipping quotation possible), but I don't know how the cient must be warned, maybe I should create another order status, to know it I need to understand exactly what mean the actual status?
in advance, thanks for you answer!
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #132169
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order status
Hi Raphaelle,
When you customer will go through the checkout workflow, he will have a quote of the shipping/payment/tax/product prices, so when he will complete the checkout workflow, an order will be created, with the status CREATED. Then When you customer will pay this order, the status will change to CONFIRMED.
So the price of the shipping must be fixed during the checkout workflow.
When you customer will go through the checkout workflow, he will have a quote of the shipping/payment/tax/product prices, so when he will complete the checkout workflow, an order will be created, with the status CREATED. Then When you customer will pay this order, the status will change to CONFIRMED.
So the price of the shipping must be fixed during the checkout workflow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132345
by Hodgebw
Replied by Hodgebw on topic Order status
I have the same issues with shipping and other extra parameters, but have got around it by saying on the checkout process that "we thank than for their order, but we will invoice you once shipping and other costs have been calculated". We then issue an invoice and ask for payment via Bank Transfer. It works well in testing.
The only problem we are having right now is getting the bank transfer details included in the invoice, but I have submitted a different topic for this.
Hope this is helpful.
The only problem we are having right now is getting the bank transfer details included in the invoice, but I have submitted a different topic for this.
Hope this is helpful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #132379
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order status
Hi,
Regarding your Bank transfer issue the best solution will probably be to let your customers pay later through their order listing via their front-end user space, you'll be able to do that by enabling the Payment of orders not paid immediately through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
As it's said on the documentation :
Regarding your Bank transfer issue the best solution will probably be to let your customers pay later through their order listing via their front-end user space, you'll be able to do that by enabling the Payment of orders not paid immediately through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
As it's said on the documentation :
Payment of orders not paid immediately : You can activate the payment of orders not paid via the listing of the orders of the user. He will have an additional button below the status of the order. Upon clicking on it, he will be redirected to the payment gateway in order to pay for the order. This option is available in all commercial versions of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132382
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic Order status
I have all the answers I wanted, thank you
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by pulsarinformatique.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds