status order not updated for ask for a quote
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #132930
by pulsarinformatique
status order not updated for ask for a quote was created by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi all,
I still can't get the good status to my orders, there's somehing I must have done wrong but I can't find out what?
I 've got a plugin shipping, and plugin payment "ask for a quote", it works well, but I need my order status to be different when the user makes the order, and when the admin has established the quotation.
So I created an order status: "quotation to establish" and configured my payment plugin status order: "quotation to establish".
But when I select the payment methd:"ask for a quote" the status of my order is still "created" and not "quotation to establish".
What can I do? is that a bug?
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi all,
I still can't get the good status to my orders, there's somehing I must have done wrong but I can't find out what?
I 've got a plugin shipping, and plugin payment "ask for a quote", it works well, but I need my order status to be different when the user makes the order, and when the admin has established the quotation.
So I created an order status: "quotation to establish" and configured my payment plugin status order: "quotation to establish".
But when I select the payment methd:"ask for a quote" the status of my order is still "created" and not "quotation to establish".
What can I do? is that a bug?
in advance thanks for your answer!
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133004
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic status order not updated for ask for a quote
Hi Raphaelle,
Firstly can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your payment method through some screenshots ? Also, can you download the last Hikashop version, install it, and test it again ?
Thank you.
Firstly can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your payment method through some screenshots ? Also, can you download the last Hikashop version, install it, and test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 10 months ago #133599
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic status order not updated for ask for a quote
thanks for your answer, I've done the upgrade to the 2.2 version: no difference... :dry:
here are my screenshots:
first the screenshot of my payment plugin wait for quotation ("attente devis" in french), where order status should be "à deviser"
and secondly the screenshots of my order , you see I've chosen the wait for quotation plugin but the order status is still: "created".
in advance thanks for your help!
Raphaelle
here are my screenshots:
first the screenshot of my payment plugin wait for quotation ("attente devis" in french), where order status should be "à deviser"
and secondly the screenshots of my order , you see I've chosen the wait for quotation plugin but the order status is still: "created".
in advance thanks for your help!
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 10 months ago #134080
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic status order not updated for ask for a quote
there's no answer...sorry but I'm really stucked wth this bug, what can I do please?
in advance thanks for your help!
in advance thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134151
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic status order not updated for ask for a quote
Hi,
Thanks for your report. We have the same issue on our local, I have added it on our todo list.
As temporary fix, you can use this plugin:
It allow to change the status of the created orders to "à deviser".
Thanks for your report. We have the same issue on our local, I have added it on our todo list.
As temporary fix, you can use this plugin:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
It allow to change the status of the created orders to "à deviser".
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 10 months ago #134153
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic status order not updated for ask for a quote
I try it immediatly thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 10 months ago #134157
by pulsarinformatique
Replied by pulsarinformatique on topic status order not updated for ask for a quote
yehahouuuuu! it works!
thank you very much!!!!
thank you very much!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds