- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
RTL CSS for payment notification to users *URGENT*
I'm facing a problem which I think is related to some CSS missing or not written correctly. I'm using HIKASHOP in 2 languages (FARSI : RTL and ENGLISH : LTR) this has caused me many problems which I've solved with the help of Nicolas (from the Hikari team). This is the latest thing I've faced. I checked the payment receipt sent to me in English and it's perfectly working.. But in farsi, as you can see in my screenshot, it's corrupted and not showing the way it should. what css code am I missing? can you help me out please? It is very important for me since I'm launching the website tomorrow. and I don't have a clue where to find this code. Thanks in advance.
Some of the problems I need fixed :
1. The texts are not RTL and instead they're LTR. What can I do to make them look good both in English and in Farsi. (I don't want fixing the Farsi to break the English version!)
2. The table in the middle is also set to LTR instead of RTL. What can I do about that?
Thanks for your help! Again since this is very urgent for me, please reply as fast as you can.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Change the line:
'</head><body>'.hikashop_absoluteURL($mail->body).'</body></html>';
to:
'</head><body'.$htmlExtra.'>'.hikashop_absoluteURL($mail->body).'</body></html>';
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It fixed a lot of issues however there are some still left..
1. the table has some MINOR problems regarding the alignment of the names and the values related to them...
2. Can I have a farsi version of my BANK TRANSFER DETAILS for my Farsi customers? in the 2nd image you can see that since it's now aligned RTL it's not looking correct since it's in English. and I need to have the BANK NAME etc., in Farsi. any suggestions?
THANKS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
float:left
to:
text-align:left
to:
2. in your bank transfer information field, enter a translation key and then add that translation key as a translation override in your language files:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
That way you will have a different text for each language.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For example:
MY_TRANSLATION_KEY="My text"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
ACCOUNT_NAME = "my text"
and then in the payment methods : ACCOUNT_NAME ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You should check your server logs to see what configuration is the problem (mod_security ? su_exec ? etc).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
P.S. : is this correct?
I changed:
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:left;color:#1c8faf !important;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;">{TXT:PRODUCT_NAME}</td>
TO:
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;<?php $lang = JFactory::getLanguage(); if($lang->isRTL()){echo 'text-align:right';}else{echo 'text-align:left';} ?>;color:#1c8faf !important;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;">{TXT:PRODUCT_NAME}</td>
since this is php and it may stop the site from running it's very important for me to make sure I have written it correctly. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can ask that to your provider.
Your code seems to be correct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
from:
<td class="w560 pict" style="text-align:left; color:#575757" width="560">
to:
<td class="w560 pict" style="text-align:<?php $lang = JFactory::getLanguage(); if($lang->isRTL()){echo 'text-align:right';}else{echo 'text-align:left';} ?>; color:#575757" width="560">
Again I'm not so experienced with coding, so please help me out with writing this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You'll find your email files through "YourWebsite\media\com_hikashop\mail" but note that if you directly edit your email like this, you'll lose your changes after each update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.