- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
How to send the Invoice with email.
12 years 10 months ago #134709
by soethiha
How to send the Invoice with email. was created by soethiha
Hi
Once our customer checkout from our shop, system auto send the Order (with created status) to customer.
It's nicely same with what I want.
After that I will receive the payment from my customer, at this time I would like that send the Tax Invoice to our customer in fact I can find out out to generate the invoice although I can't fine the say to send the invoice with email instead of sending order.
Please advice me.
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://www.bbqhomespecialist.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 222
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10, Chrome, Firefox
Once our customer checkout from our shop, system auto send the Order (with created status) to customer.
It's nicely same with what I want.
After that I will receive the payment from my customer, at this time I would like that send the Tax Invoice to our customer in fact I can find out out to generate the invoice although I can't fine the say to send the invoice with email instead of sending order.
Please advice me.
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://www.bbqhomespecialist.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 222
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10, Chrome, Firefox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134759
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to send the Invoice with email.
Hi,
I think that you'll be able to do that by using the plugin PDF .
I think that you'll be able to do that by using the plugin PDF .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134873
by soethiha
Replied by soethiha on topic How to send the Invoice with email.
May be although I think that Hiki shop will support natively.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds