- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Order Confirmation E-mail Changes
12 years 10 months ago #135029
by jasonhr
Order Confirmation E-mail Changes was created by jasonhr
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version --
.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : na
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I want to change the text of the Order Confirmation E-Mail that goes to the purchaser of my products, where do I do that?
I have tried to search for it here but I can't find the answer.
Thank you for your help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version --
.2-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : na
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I want to change the text of the Order Confirmation E-Mail that goes to the purchaser of my products, where do I do that?
I have tried to search for it here but I can't find the answer.
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #135073
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order Confirmation E-mail Changes
Hi,
You'll be able to do that by :
1. Editing your translation file
2. Directly doing it through "Hikashop->System->Emails->YourEmails"
You'll be able to do that by :
1. Editing your translation file
2. Directly doing it through "Hikashop->System->Emails->YourEmails"
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jasonhr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139719
by 604steph
Replied by 604steph on topic Order Confirmation E-mail Changes
You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Starter: 2.2.3
Joomla! 3.2.1 Stable [ Ember ] 18-December-2013 14:30 GMT
I have the same question.
However, this answer does not make sense to me, as 'emails' does not appear under my System menu.
The following items appear in the 'System' drop-down:
- Configuration
- Zones
- Payment Methods
- Shipping Methods
- Taxes
- Currencies
- Order Statuses
- Mass Actions
The following tabs appear when I click System->Configuration:
- Main
- Checkout
- Display
- Features
- Plugins
- Languages
.....so, no mention of emails anywhere. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to look?
Joomla! 3.2.1 Stable [ Ember ] 18-December-2013 14:30 GMT
I have the same question.
However, this answer does not make sense to me, as 'emails' does not appear under my System menu.
The following items appear in the 'System' drop-down:
- Configuration
- Zones
- Payment Methods
- Shipping Methods
- Taxes
- Currencies
- Order Statuses
- Mass Actions
The following tabs appear when I click System->Configuration:
- Main
- Checkout
- Display
- Features
- Plugins
- Languages
.....so, no mention of emails anywhere. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to look?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139727
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Confirmation E-mail Changes
The emails customization area is only available with the Business edition of HikaShop.
Without it you would have to edit them directly in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail but note that you will loose your changes to these files when you update HikaShop, unlike when you edit the emails via the HikaShop Business interface.
Without it you would have to edit them directly in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail but note that you will loose your changes to these files when you update HikaShop, unlike when you edit the emails via the HikaShop Business interface.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139728
by 604steph
Replied by 604steph on topic Order Confirmation E-mail Changes
In that case your features list is false, as it clearly shows a star next to 'Easily customize your Hikashop emails' in the 'Starter' column. See attached screenshot.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by 604steph.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139837
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order Confirmation E-mail Changes
Hi,
There is only one star through the "starter" and "essential" version because you will be able to custom the static content of your emails through your translation files , and you have 2 stars through the "business" version because you'll be able to customize the dynamic content of your emails by editing the code of your emails through the page "Hikashop->System->Emails->YourEmail".
There is only one star through the "starter" and "essential" version because you will be able to custom the static content of your emails through your translation files , and you have 2 stars through the "business" version because you'll be able to customize the dynamic content of your emails by editing the code of your emails through the page "Hikashop->System->Emails->YourEmail".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds