- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 1
Order form modification lost after update
12 years 9 months ago #136593
by trik84
Order form modification lost after update was created by trik84
Hi
I Have recently updated HikashopBusinnes from old version 1.6.0 to 2.2.3, every thing seems ok but when i go in my order page some modification I have made (order weight, sub total tax division) are disappeared. I check file form.php in administrator/templates/khepri/html/com_hikashop/order, this file have my modification. I rename form.php via FTP and try to modify it from menu Display->Aspect, but every modification doesn't take effect, in the new version there is an other file to modify ?
Some other modification to other file works perfect.
Many Thanks
luca
I Have recently updated HikashopBusinnes from old version 1.6.0 to 2.2.3, every thing seems ok but when i go in my order page some modification I have made (order weight, sub total tax division) are disappeared. I check file form.php in administrator/templates/khepri/html/com_hikashop/order, this file have my modification. I rename form.php via FTP and try to modify it from menu Display->Aspect, but every modification doesn't take effect, in the new version there is an other file to modify ?
Some other modification to other file works perfect.
Many Thanks
luca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136601
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order form modification lost after update
Hi,
Note that if you want to do some views modification through your order configuration page or listing, you'll have to edit one of the file of the "order" view of your back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Note that if you want to do some views modification through your order configuration page or listing, you'll have to edit one of the file of the "order" view of your back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136688
by trik84
Replied by trik84 on topic Order form modification lost after update
Hi,
sorry in my original post, i have wrote: ". . . try to modify it from menu Display->Aspect, ", but I was meant "Hikashop->Display->Views".
When I go in "Hikashop->Display->Views" and change order form in backend, for examle comment ore remove "echo JText::_( 'ORDER_NUMBER' );" an save, nothing cange in order form in backend. Seems the file which I modify is another respect the file which visualize in order detail.
Where is the problem ?
Thanks
sorry in my original post, i have wrote: ". . . try to modify it from menu Display->Aspect, ", but I was meant "Hikashop->Display->Views".
When I go in "Hikashop->Display->Views" and change order form in backend, for examle comment ore remove "echo JText::_( 'ORDER_NUMBER' );" an save, nothing cange in order form in backend. Seems the file which I modify is another respect the file which visualize in order detail.
Where is the problem ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136711
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order form modification lost after update
Are you sure that you are editing the file of the good back-end template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136715
by trik84
Replied by trik84 on topic Order form modification lost after update
Yes, I have only khepri beckend template . . .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136763
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order form modification lost after update
The "form" file of the order view is not used anymore as the backend order edition page has been redone completely. It's now the "show" file which is used instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds