- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
User can't PAY after closing PayPal + CSS problem
12 years 9 months ago #137052
by PubSite
User can't PAY after closing PayPal + CSS problem was created by PubSite
Hi,
A) I was talking to a customer of mine now and she told me, she had created an order but she didn't pay for it. Now that she wants to pay for her order through ORDERS MANAGEMENT, she doesn't have any clue how to do it because there's no button related or not information on how to do it and when I checked it out I saw that she's right. What should I do to make that possible. is an option missing? Please help me out because this is very important for me.
I want to have a date for when I change the status of the ORDER to SHIPPED and PAID(CONFIRMED), IN the orders management. Is that possible? it is of great importance to me. Please help me out with this too.
C) P.S. The orders management page is also corrupt because of the (silly!) RTL language Farsi. What tags should I modify to fix the tables and all? Thanks for your help in advance. I have included screenshots. in the 1st one as you can see the columns are not well aligned. in the 2nd one everything is messy and we can see WHITE background on some titles. in the 3rd and last one again the problem is alignment, white backgrounds and also VAT which I don't want shown. What should I do to fix these?
D) when an Email is sent to customers after their order, I want them to see their current order status which is CREATED in the Email. is that a code or can it be included more easily.
Thanks for all your help. I think HikaShop is very flexible specially with multilingual sites. I have fixed a lot of issues recently because of this great flexibility and amazing support. Thank you all for your help.
Regards
A) I was talking to a customer of mine now and she told me, she had created an order but she didn't pay for it. Now that she wants to pay for her order through ORDERS MANAGEMENT, she doesn't have any clue how to do it because there's no button related or not information on how to do it and when I checked it out I saw that she's right. What should I do to make that possible. is an option missing? Please help me out because this is very important for me.
C) P.S. The orders management page is also corrupt because of the (silly!) RTL language Farsi. What tags should I modify to fix the tables and all? Thanks for your help in advance. I have included screenshots. in the 1st one as you can see the columns are not well aligned. in the 2nd one everything is messy and we can see WHITE background on some titles. in the 3rd and last one again the problem is alignment, white backgrounds and also VAT which I don't want shown. What should I do to fix these?
D) when an Email is sent to customers after their order, I want them to see their current order status which is CREATED in the Email. is that a code or can it be included more easily.
Thanks for all your help. I think HikaShop is very flexible specially with multilingual sites. I have fixed a lot of issues recently because of this great flexibility and amazing support. Thank you all for your help.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137078
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User can't PAY after closing PayPal + CSS problem
Hi,
A. You can turn on the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" of the configuration for that. A "pay" button will then appear on the orders listing.
B. You should already have such date in the "history" area when you open your orders.
C. Please provide a user account with an order like that and a link to the orders listing page so that we can anayze the CSS on your website.
D. The status should already be in the email. You can always add it again with such code :
<?php echo $data->mail_status; ?>
A. You can turn on the option "Payment of orders not paid immediately" of the configuration for that. A "pay" button will then appear on the orders listing.
B. You should already have such date in the "history" area when you open your orders.
C. Please provide a user account with an order like that and a link to the orders listing page so that we can anayze the CSS on your website.
D. The status should already be in the email. You can always add it again with such code :
<?php echo $data->mail_status; ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: PubSite
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137086
by PubSite
Replied by PubSite on topic User can't PAY after closing PayPal + CSS problem
Dear Nicolas,
Thank you for part A.. I'm all relieved.
B: where is this HISTORY located exactly? can't I have it in the orders management page where everything is there summarized?
C: LINK TO login : www.222publications.com/newcatalog/index.php/fa/youraccountfa
EMAIL : mohrezaemadi@hotmail.com
PASSWORD: Hika-123
I will make an order with that account so that you can go on from that point.
Link for Orders Management : www.222publications.com/newcatalog/index.php/fa/ordersfa
Where should I add this php script?
E: As I made this test account for you, I realized this error again. The system has put a blank TELEPHONE on this new account without me adding anything when I was registering.. This is so important and should not be there when I make new accounts because otherwise I will not be prompted for an address when I go to checkout. Help me on this too PLEASE. LINK TO SCREENSHOT : www.dropbox.com/s/2jq91lwsngb7209/Screen...12-19%2002.49.44.png
Regards
Thank you for part A.. I'm all relieved.
B: where is this HISTORY located exactly? can't I have it in the orders management page where everything is there summarized?
C: LINK TO login : www.222publications.com/newcatalog/index.php/fa/youraccountfa
EMAIL : mohrezaemadi@hotmail.com
PASSWORD: Hika-123
I will make an order with that account so that you can go on from that point.
Link for Orders Management : www.222publications.com/newcatalog/index.php/fa/ordersfa
Where should I add this php script?E: As I made this test account for you, I realized this error again. The system has put a blank TELEPHONE on this new account without me adding anything when I was registering.. This is so important and should not be there when I make new accounts because otherwise I will not be prompted for an address when I go to checkout. Help me on this too PLEASE. LINK TO SCREENSHOT : www.dropbox.com/s/2jq91lwsngb7209/Screen...12-19%2002.49.44.png
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137140
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic User can't PAY after closing PayPal + CSS problem
Hi,
B. You actually already have it through the "History" tab of your order configuration page ("Hikashop->Orders->'YourOrder'")
C.
1.Using this kind of CSS code will probably do the job :
2. You'll be able to do that changing the "background-color" property :
3.
D. By directly editing the code of your emails through "Hikashop->System->Emails" (Note that this feature is only available through the business version of Hikashop).
B. You actually already have it through the "History" tab of your order configuration page ("Hikashop->Orders->'YourOrder'")
C.
1.Using this kind of CSS code will probably do the job :
Code:
#hikashop_order_listing td {
text-align: center;
}
Code:
.adminform legend {
background-color: blue !important;
}
Code:
.adminform td {
text-align: center;
}
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PubSite
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137227
by PubSite
Replied by PubSite on topic User can't PAY after closing PayPal + CSS problem
thanks! Now 1 and 2 are fixed but whenever I click on the ORDER CODE to see more details about it, I still get confused because the store's address (which I can also hide because it's not that important there) is clashing with other info.. what to do about that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137266
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User can't PAY after closing PayPal + CSS problem
Please do a screenshot of the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137271
by PubSite
Replied by PubSite on topic User can't PAY after closing PayPal + CSS problem
Hi Nicolas,
Here you go, www.dropbox.com/s/bvxfqzxn3qzfk0c/Screen...12-20%2001.24.21.png
P.S. how can I hide the carts (or other elements) from the user control panel.
Thanks
Here you go, www.dropbox.com/s/bvxfqzxn3qzfk0c/Screen...12-20%2001.24.21.png
P.S. how can I hide the carts (or other elements) from the user control panel.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User can't PAY after closing PayPal + CSS problem
You can add that CSS:
For the cart, you can turn off the "multiple cart" option of the configuration.
Code:
.hikashop_order_left_part{
float: left;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: PubSite
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds