- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
Custom field by the table "item" not seen
- alexsmirnov
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137936
by alexsmirnov
Seek and you shall find.
Custom field by the table "item" not seen was created by alexsmirnov
-- url of the page with the problem -- :localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hi felas,
I've created a custom field by the "text area" type and by the "item" table. It gets displayed for a product just fine but the text that my test customer enters into it purchasing a product doesn't get displayed in his order history at the front end.
As a super administrator, when I open this test customer order at the back end, I can see the text he entered into this custom field, but when I log in from the front end as this test customer and open his order via corresponding menu item, then this text is not there.
Is this normal or am I missing something?
Cheers,
Alex
P S All three "Display" options, - "Front-end", "Back-end Form" and "Back-end Listing", have been set to "Yes"
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
Hi felas,
I've created a custom field by the "text area" type and by the "item" table. It gets displayed for a product just fine but the text that my test customer enters into it purchasing a product doesn't get displayed in his order history at the front end.
As a super administrator, when I open this test customer order at the back end, I can see the text he entered into this custom field, but when I log in from the front end as this test customer and open his order via corresponding menu item, then this text is not there.
Is this normal or am I missing something?
Cheers,
Alex
P S All three "Display" options, - "Front-end", "Back-end Form" and "Back-end Listing", have been set to "Yes"
Seek and you shall find.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by alexsmirnov.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137953
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field by the table "item" not seen
Hi,
It seems that a modification since the 2.2.0 release changed that display.
Edit the file "show" of the view "order" of the frontend via Display>views and change the line:
to:
and it will display there again as it should.
It seems that a modification since the 2.2.0 release changed that display.
Edit the file "show" of the view "order" of the frontend via Display>views and change the line:
Code:
if(!empty($product->$namekey) && !strlen($product->$namekey)){
Code:
if(!empty($product->$namekey) && strlen($product->$namekey)){
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexsmirnov
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alexsmirnov
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 9 months ago #137980
by alexsmirnov
Seek and you shall find.
Replied by alexsmirnov on topic Custom field by the table "item" not seen
Lovely job. Worked like charm.
Seek and you shall find.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds