notify doesn't work in additional information
- pulsarinformatique
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #138052
by pulsarinformatique
notify doesn't work in additional information was created by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
When I edit my order and feeds the shipping amount, if I check "send a user message" and I click save and notify: the email isn't sent.
althought all the other mails work:
If I click on the email button, the email is sent well.
If I modify the status of the order and checks "notify the user", the email is sent well too.
There's only this checkbox that desn't work. Could you fix that please?
in advance thanks!
Raphaelle
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3
Hi,
When I edit my order and feeds the shipping amount, if I check "send a user message" and I click save and notify: the email isn't sent.
althought all the other mails work:
If I click on the email button, the email is sent well.
If I modify the status of the order and checks "notify the user", the email is sent well too.
There's only this checkbox that desn't work. Could you fix that please?
in advance thanks!
Raphaelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138159
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic notify doesn't work in additional information
Hi,
The "send user message" should display a textarea to enter your message to the user which will be added to the email when you click on the "send & notify" button.
The issue here as far as I can see is that the text area does not display. We'll fix that for next version. Thanks for the feedback.
The "send user message" should display a textarea to enter your message to the user which will be added to the email when you click on the "send & notify" button.
The issue here as far as I can see is that the text area does not display. We'll fix that for next version. Thanks for the feedback.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds