- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
How can I do if I want to restart order number?
12 years 8 months ago #138886
by PKP
How can I do if I want to restart order number? was created by PKP
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.maple-crafts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : business version 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi
Below is my order number format
M3-{date format="Y/m"}-{id size="5"}
Well, thing I want is to restart from id 00001 for every new year.
Is this possible? How?
Any suggestion, please tell.
Thank you very much.
PKP
-- HikaShop version -- : business version 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi
Below is my order number format
M3-{date format="Y/m"}-{id size="5"}
Well, thing I want is to restart from id 00001 for every new year.
Is this possible? How?
Any suggestion, please tell.
Thank you very much.
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138902
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can I do if I want to restart order number?
Hi,
You can't reset the order number but you can reset the invoice number.
In the HikaShop configuration, there is an option called "Invoice number reset frequency".
Regards,
You can't reset the order number but you can reset the invoice number.
In the HikaShop configuration, there is an option called "Invoice number reset frequency".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds