- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
change order confirmation mail
12 years 8 months ago #140750
by Cellman
change order confirmation mail was created by Cellman
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tgw14.be
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I want to make a little change to the confirmation mail and already found I have to do this in the file order_admin_notification.html.php. The problem is that I want to add the username or login name the person uses to access the site and I have no idea what variable this is. My knowledge about php and so is very basic, can somebody help me with this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- :
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I want to make a little change to the confirmation mail and already found I have to do this in the file order_admin_notification.html.php. The problem is that I want to add the username or login name the person uses to access the site and I have no idea what variable this is. My knowledge about php and so is very basic, can somebody help me with this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140774
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic change order confirmation mail
Hi,
You can add such code:
<?php echo $data->customer->username; ?>
You can add such code:
<?php echo $data->customer->username; ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cellman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140938
by Cellman
Replied by Cellman on topic change order confirmation mail
This was exactly what I was looking for, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds