- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
postcode required
12 years 8 months ago #140930
by Vero
postcode required was created by Vero
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
latest versions.
How and where I have to do changes, I want postcode as required.
Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
latest versions.
How and where I have to do changes, I want postcode as required.
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140953
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic postcode required
Hi,
You have to edit the postcode address custom field to set the custom field as required.
Regards,
You have to edit the postcode address custom field to set the custom field as required.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds