- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
One country only tax
12 years 8 months ago #140946
by Vero
One country only tax was created by Vero
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
latest versions
I don't know what I did wrong, but on register page one country (Netherland) can not be selected. I checked list of zones and Netherland is not as country, but only as tax zone. So customers can't select Netherland???
Please, help me.
Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
latest versions
I don't know what I did wrong, but on register page one country (Netherland) can not be selected. I checked list of zones and Netherland is not as country, but only as tax zone. So customers can't select Netherland???
Please, help me.
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140955
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic One country only tax
Hi,
It means that you must have changed it. Put it back as a country type and it will display in the list of countries. Country type zones, can be used directly in tax rules, no need to change their type.
It means that you must have changed it. Put it back as a country type and it will display in the list of countries. Country type zones, can be used directly in tax rules, no need to change their type.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds