Skip to main content

Not able to process saved shopping cart

More
12 years 8 months ago #141432 by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- : salsashoes.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
Hi,
I managed to create a tab for my account where users can see their details and manage their carts. However, it seems that the carts can be created and saved but not have the ability to be processed and paid. In other words, I can create a cart for some products save it, then close browser and reopen my account but not be able to pay for the product in the cart at later times.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141462 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I just tested it and it seemed to be ok, I just saved 2 different carts, selected one, and used the "proceed to checkout" button of your cart module through your product listing page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum