- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
Cart Empty after login from registration
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NA
I have added some products to cart, then I have registered an account through regular registration, then activate by email. Then my cart is empty, is there any way to fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any other reasons?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Session Lifetime: 15
Session Handler: Database
What should I change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Did you open the activation link received by email in the exact same browser ?
Does the website have the same url ? : same domain name, have same prefix (like "www") too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If so, thanks for sharing your solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now, I generated with a new SSL which is more relevant to my sitename, it works very well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: This sometimes happen if the hikashop user synchronization plugin has been unpbulished. Please check that it is still published and if not publish it.
I have same problem, add things to cart, after that loguin and cart is empty.
Or go to order process and when I reach payment page it says, empty cart
(J 2.5.22 /HikaShop Business: 2.3.2/ php 5.3.28 ) but I can't find the synchronazation plugin!!
Also my site is ALWAYS on https:
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you still don't see it, thanks to try to re-install HikaShop over the current install.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.