- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Inconsistencies With Ordering
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #142286
by matps
Inconsistencies With Ordering was created by matps
Hi There,
So I've had an order come through to my site with a customer using Paypal to create an order. However they then called up and asked if they could pay by bank transfer instead, so I want into the backend of my site to Hikashop > Orders to change that.
I then noticed that the way coupons seems to behave differently in the backend. As you can see from the email order, it took £10 off the subtotal then added the 20% VAT giving £207.53. However in the backend when I view the Invoice it seens to be taking the subtotal, adding 20% VAT then taking off the £10 to give £209.53.
Is there something I can do so Hikashop deals with orders in the same way, as obviously I'd prefer my invoices not vary from a customers email order.
Kind Regards,
Matthew
So I've had an order come through to my site with a customer using Paypal to create an order. However they then called up and asked if they could pay by bank transfer instead, so I want into the backend of my site to Hikashop > Orders to change that.
I then noticed that the way coupons seems to behave differently in the backend. As you can see from the email order, it took £10 off the subtotal then added the 20% VAT giving £207.53. However in the backend when I view the Invoice it seens to be taking the subtotal, adding 20% VAT then taking off the £10 to give £209.53.
Is there something I can do so Hikashop deals with orders in the same way, as obviously I'd prefer my invoices not vary from a customers email order.
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by matps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142369
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Inconsistencies With Ordering
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142648
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Inconsistencies With Ordering
Hi there,
So you got two different amounts for the same order? That's strange.
I tried on my end and couldn't reproduce the problem.
Could you post a screenshot of your coupon configuration?
Also, make sure to use the last Hikashop version just in case
So you got two different amounts for the same order? That's strange.
I tried on my end and couldn't reproduce the problem.
Could you post a screenshot of your coupon configuration?
Also, make sure to use the last Hikashop version just in case
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds