- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 2
update customer group when order confirmed
12 years 7 months ago #142771
by rfonta
update customer group when order confirmed was created by rfonta
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- Business
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
depending on the type of product my clients buy, I would like to assign them to specific user_groups that I created. (I use then the user_groups to let them access to different part of the site).
I am looking for the functions/files where, when the order is confirmed, we write in the sql table hikashop_order. Then I could add a few lines to write also in the user_usergroup table of joomla (hopefully in this function/file I have access to the user_id).
Could you please tell me where I can find these functions/files or/and if I am looking at the right method to do that (and if there is a better alternative).
-- HikaShop version -- Business
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
depending on the type of product my clients buy, I would like to assign them to specific user_groups that I created. (I use then the user_groups to let them access to different part of the site).
I am looking for the functions/files where, when the order is confirmed, we write in the sql table hikashop_order. Then I could add a few lines to write also in the user_usergroup table of joomla (hopefully in this function/file I have access to the user_id).
Could you please tell me where I can find these functions/files or/and if I am looking at the right method to do that (and if there is a better alternative).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #142806
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic update customer group when order confirmed
Hi,
Note that the solution will probably be to use the "User group after purchase" option through your product configuration page.
Note that the solution will probably be to use the "User group after purchase" option through your product configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142808
by rfonta
Replied by rfonta on topic update customer group when order confirmed
fantastic, so smart and simple!!!!
thank you
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds