- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Email Confirmation not showing Billing Address
12 years 7 months ago #144760
by matps
Email Confirmation not showing Billing Address was created by matps
Hi There,
It might be a coincidence but I've just updated to the latest version of Hikashop and I've noticed an issue arise.
When I'm dealing with an order in the back end, if I try and send out the confirmation email out to a customer again it fills in the Billing and Shipping address as the same, even when the Shipping address is different.
I've attached a print screen of my back end Order page and the email it sends. Should be noted that this only happens in the backend, not if placing an order with different billing and shipping addresses from the front end of the site.
It might be a coincidence but I've just updated to the latest version of Hikashop and I've noticed an issue arise.
When I'm dealing with an order in the back end, if I try and send out the confirmation email out to a customer again it fills in the Billing and Shipping address as the same, even when the Shipping address is different.
I've attached a print screen of my back end Order page and the email it sends. Should be noted that this only happens in the backend, not if placing an order with different billing and shipping addresses from the front end of the site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145098
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Email Confirmation not showing Billing Address
Hi,
So, in HikaShop 2.3.0 ?
Do you have some overrides in the HikaShop email ?
Regards,
So, in HikaShop 2.3.0 ?
Do you have some overrides in the HikaShop email ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145162
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Email Confirmation not showing Billing Address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145187
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Email Confirmation not showing Billing Address
Hi,
Can you try it again with an order which have a shipping method ?
Can you try it again with an order which have a shipping method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds