- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 3
Invoice too width
12 years 7 months ago #144954
by miracle
Invoice too width was created by miracle
Hi, I'm using the plugin 'PDF invoice'. It works nice in basic, but the problem I have (mainly when selling multiple products) is the width. The tables get too wide causing the information to 'fall off' the page at the right. I see for example not the complete price. I switched back to the original (not modified by me) invoice.php, but there I've got the same problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144992
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Invoice too width
Hello,
Note that the display of the PDF invoice is customizable through the file: "plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php".
Note that the display of the PDF invoice is customizable through the file: "plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144996
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic Invoice too width
I know it's customizable, but I don't expect from a paid plugin to have these issues. I have looked into the code, but for some strange reason I can't find the problem, tried several options with width. But again, I expect the standard plugin to work without these problems.....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145180
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic Invoice too width
I found a solution. Around line 107 in the original invoice.php there's a line:
Which I changed to
That did the trick...
Code:
<td>
Which I changed to
Code:
<td style="width:500px;">
That did the trick...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds