- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Sent order mail after confirmation
12 years 7 months ago #145223
by darvlinc
Sent order mail after confirmation was created by darvlinc
Hi there,
I am using hikashop V2.2.3,, And I want to sent mail only after order gets confirmed and paid, how can I do that?
I am using hikashop V2.2.3,, And I want to sent mail only after order gets confirmed and paid, how can I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145254
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sent order mail after confirmation
Hi,
You can disable the "order creation notification" email via the menu System>Emails in the Business edition.
Best regards,
Nicolas
You can disable the "order creation notification" email via the menu System>Emails in the Business edition.
Best regards,
Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145255
by darvlinc
Replied by darvlinc on topic Sent order mail after confirmation
But then will it fire order mail when order gets paid and confirm?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145259
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sent order mail after confirmation
HikaShop sends two emails. One when the order is created, and one when the order is confirmed. If you deactivate the first one, you'll just have the second one sent, like you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145260
by darvlinc
Replied by darvlinc on topic Sent order mail after confirmation
I see few mails,
which are
1) Order notification
2) Order creation notification
3) Order status notification
Should I disable Order creation notification? or ?
which are
1) Order notification
2) Order creation notification
3) Order status notification
Should I disable Order creation notification? or ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145333
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sent order mail after confirmation
Hi,
You can disable the "order creation notification" which is the email sent to the user when the order is created.
Regards,
You can disable the "order creation notification" which is the email sent to the user when the order is created.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds