- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Add Custom Fields to Email Notifications
12 years 7 months ago #145588
by matps
Add Custom Fields to Email Notifications was created by matps
Hi There,
So I've created a new text fields for counties as it makes me life easier then using the zone dropdown. However, I had an order place on my site and I can see a missing space where I presmume the default address_state should be (after City and before the Post Code).
So basically I want to replace it with my new address_county field, I'm looking in System > Emails but I can't seem to find a address_state in the code, am I not looking in the right place to replace this or is that not to way to do it?
So I've created a new text fields for counties as it makes me life easier then using the zone dropdown. However, I had an order place on my site and I can see a missing space where I presmume the default address_state should be (after City and before the Post Code).
So basically I want to replace it with my new address_county field, I'm looking in System > Emails but I can't seem to find a address_state in the code, am I not looking in the right place to replace this or is that not to way to do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145664
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add Custom Fields to Email Notifications
Hi,
I think that the solution will probably be to edit the "Address_template" file of the "Order" view of your Back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views" and add your address custom field.
I think that the solution will probably be to edit the "Address_template" file of the "Order" view of your Back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views" and add your address custom field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matps
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145672
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Add Custom Fields to Email Notifications
Fantastic Mohamed, that was indeed the solution. Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds