Skip to main content

When are points applied?

More
12 years 7 months ago #145957 by simmiepam
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

I'm almost finished with setting up the shop.

I have ....

enabled the alphauser points to be used if the customer wants
enabled the plugin for customers to earn 1 point for $1 spent
processed a DUMMY order through to credit card payment
updated the alphauser "rule" for Order validation for the method to be "whenever" (I assume that means whenever the order is processed)
customer gets the order confirmation email
I get the order email as admin

The problem....
I don't see in alphauser where my dummy order points were applied to the account

The question...
HOW does my system know when an order has been validated through my credit card system to then return the points to the user?

Pam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145965 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic When are points applied?
Hi,

The customer will gain the points when the order will be confirmed.
The order is confirmed when his status is one of the status of the HikaShop option : Invoice order statuses ("Main" tab, "Order" section).
So you have to change the order status to let the plugin credit the user with his points.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #145967 by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic When are points applied?
Screenshot

According to this...the customer should receive the points when the order has either been confirmed OR shipped or when it has been BOTH confirmed AND shipped?

Because my dummy order has received an email stating the order has been confirmed. But no points added to alphauser

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #145968 by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic When are points applied?
YES!!!

I understand now.

For others who are following this thread....

The confirmation happens automatically when payment is confirmed by the credit card system.

But since I was in TEST mode when I made the order, the system didn't return back to Hikashop the confirmation.

I'm going have to do a real order to see exactly what happens.

I'm soooo happy
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by simmiepam. Reason: Explain test mode
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147463 by jmbgreen
Replied by jmbgreen on topic When are points applied?
Guys is that true ? I am testing to see how points are credited to the user in Alpha user points, but I don't see any points after purchases.
Using paypal sandbox.

simmiepam wrote: YES!!!

I understand now.

For others who are following this thread....

The confirmation happens automatically when payment is confirmed by the credit card system.

But since I was in TEST mode when I made the order, the system didn't return back to Hikashop the confirmation.

I'm going have to do a real order to see exactly what happens.

I'm soooo happy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147464 by jmbgreen
Replied by jmbgreen on topic When are points applied?
Regarding the above... it' s ok.. I realized how it works.

But I am not sure what these fields are for:
Generic configuration
Price:
Percentage:
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by jmbgreen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #147465 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic When are points applied?
Hi,

These fields are in all payment plugins.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...al-form.html#generic

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum