- Posts: 208
- Thank you received: 10
Product characteristics...where are they??
12 years 7 months ago #146226
by simmiepam
Product characteristics...where are they?? was created by simmiepam
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Created products and some have characteristics.
I did an order with the products that have it...and went through the process.
I got the confirm email as the customer and as well as the admin. So far so good.
However, WHERE do I see what product options the customer chose?
When I view the order online, it doesn't say.
The receipt I receive doesn't say.
Where do I look to find them to send what the customer ordered?
Thanks
Pam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Created products and some have characteristics.
I did an order with the products that have it...and went through the process.
I got the confirm email as the customer and as well as the admin. So far so good.
However, WHERE do I see what product options the customer chose?
When I view the order online, it doesn't say.
The receipt I receive doesn't say.
Where do I look to find them to send what the customer ordered?
Thanks
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146264
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product characteristics...where are they??
Hi,
The variant should be present in the product name.
Thanks to give us some screenshot of one product configuration, the email received, and what you see in the order in backend.
The variant should be present in the product name.
Thanks to give us some screenshot of one product configuration, the email received, and what you see in the order in backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146359
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Product characteristics...where are they??
OK...I see that now.
What an odd place to put it....but it works.
Pam
What an odd place to put it....but it works.
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds