- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
T & C Link does not work!
12 years 7 months ago #146772
by GoMami
T & C Link does not work! was created by GoMami
Hello community, I use the HikaShop Starter 2.3.0
Sorry link does not work for the T & C. (Yes, I have read the terms and I accept them.)
Can someone there to help you?
Thank you.
Sorry link does not work for the T & C. (Yes, I have read the terms and I accept them.)
Can someone there to help you?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #146781
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic T & C Link does not work!
HI,
Can you tell me :
- What do you exactly mean by the "T&C link doesn't work" ? Can you give me more details ?
- If you are having a JavaScript error through your checkout workflow or when you click on the T&C link ?
Can you tell me :
- What do you exactly mean by the "T&C link doesn't work" ? Can you give me more details ?
- If you are having a JavaScript error through your checkout workflow or when you click on the T&C link ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146782
by GoMami
Replied by GoMami on topic T & C Link does not work!
Thanks for the reply.
There is a link (see image in the attachment) and if I click on it nothing happens...
Here is the live link: lashem.ch/lash-care/checkout.html
Thanks
There is a link (see image in the attachment) and if I click on it nothing happens...
Here is the live link: lashem.ch/lash-care/checkout.html
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #146817
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic T & C Link does not work!
I just tested it through your website and noticed some JavaScript errors, so the solution will probably be to correct these JavaScript errors, note that using the
jQuery Easy
will probably help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146834
by GoMami
Replied by GoMami on topic T & C Link does not work!
Thanks a lot Mohamed for your support! we will try it out! BR Patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds