- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Minimum Total Order
- kevintan192
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #147206
by kevintan192
Minimum Total Order was created by kevintan192
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business Edition
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
How do I configure HikaShop to only accept a minimum total order of 2 units of my products.
The minimum order for any product can be 1 unit, but a total of all the products ordered must be a minimum of 2 units.
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Business Edition
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
How do I configure HikaShop to only accept a minimum total order of 2 units of my products.
The minimum order for any product can be 1 unit, but a total of all the products ordered must be a minimum of 2 units.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147216
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Minimum Total Order
Hi,
In the payment method settings, in the restriction part, you have to set "2" for the option "Minimum quantity".
In the payment method settings, in the restriction part, you have to set "2" for the option "Minimum quantity".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kevintan192
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #147428
by kevintan192
Replied by kevintan192 on topic Minimum Total Order
I've set the "Minimum quantity" to 2 accordingly (Screenshot 1), but now I get a message "No payment methods found" on the frontend (Screenshot 2) when I proceed to check out.
I notice that this message appears whenever I "activate" the restriction part in the payment method settings.
Please help.
I notice that this message appears whenever I "activate" the restriction part in the payment method settings.
Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kevintan192
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #147429
by kevintan192
Replied by kevintan192 on topic Minimum Total Order
I've just noticed the same thing for the Shipping methods settings.
That means, when I add a restriction in the setting, the message "No shipping methods found" appears.
That means, when I add a restriction in the setting, the message "No shipping methods found" appears.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147460
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Minimum Total Order
Hi,
you set a restriction on the minimum quantity to 2.
But I see in your cart there you have one single product.
It is logical that your payment can't be used because you do not fill the quantity restriction.
You do not have enough products to use the payment method so the result is that there is no payment method to use.
So the message is displayed.
I do not see any kind of problem here.
If you put enough products in your cart, you will see your payment method !
Regards,
you set a restriction on the minimum quantity to 2.
But I see in your cart there you have one single product.
It is logical that your payment can't be used because you do not fill the quantity restriction.
You do not have enough products to use the payment method so the result is that there is no payment method to use.
So the message is displayed.
I do not see any kind of problem here.
If you put enough products in your cart, you will see your payment method !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kevintan192
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #147476
by kevintan192
Replied by kevintan192 on topic Minimum Total Order
Thanks. I understand what you mean.
Is there a way to configure HikaShop to show a message saying something like, "The minimum total order is 2 units", instead of "No payment methods found"?
Is there a way to configure HikaShop to show a message saying something like, "The minimum total order is 2 units", instead of "No payment methods found"?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147537
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Minimum Total Order
Hi,
Well, we work on something for that but the algorithm is very very complex.
If you have several payment plugins with different kind of restrictions, the algorithm should only give you one useful message and that is in fact, the problem.
If it is the only payment restriction you use, the best will be to change the translation for this specific text.
So, instead of displaying "No payment methods found", it will display "The minimum total order is 2 units".
Regards,
Well, we work on something for that but the algorithm is very very complex.
If you have several payment plugins with different kind of restrictions, the algorithm should only give you one useful message and that is in fact, the problem.
If it is the only payment restriction you use, the best will be to change the translation for this specific text.
So, instead of displaying "No payment methods found", it will display "The minimum total order is 2 units".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kevintan192
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #147605
by kevintan192
Replied by kevintan192 on topic Minimum Total Order
Ok, got it.
Thanks very much.
Thanks very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds