- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Not enough stock when hit max order quantity?
12 years 6 months ago #147958
by printco
Not enough stock when hit max order quantity? was created by printco
-- HikaShop Business version -- :2.1.1
-- Joomla version --
.1
I am testing the Max order quantity for the first time. Our products clearly display the available quantity of the product right about the order button. However, when the user surpasses the max order quantity, the popup alert says "Not Enough Stock". This is confusing only because it shows the total stock right above there and clearly there is more stock. I went straight to the language file to see if I could simply change what that alert says, however, I am afraid that it is using the same alert for Max Order Quantity limit reached property as the completely out of stock property.
I still want it to alert them we are out of stock when the stock reaches zero, but I don't want it to be telling them we are out of stock when they reach the limit for Max order quantity. Why isn't max order quantity alert unique? Otherwise, it this is appears like a bug to the user because they can clearly see there is more stock available, but it isn't clear that they are being limited based on how much they are ordering.
Please help.
Thanks
-- Joomla version --
.1I am testing the Max order quantity for the first time. Our products clearly display the available quantity of the product right about the order button. However, when the user surpasses the max order quantity, the popup alert says "Not Enough Stock". This is confusing only because it shows the total stock right above there and clearly there is more stock. I went straight to the language file to see if I could simply change what that alert says, however, I am afraid that it is using the same alert for Max Order Quantity limit reached property as the completely out of stock property.
I still want it to alert them we are out of stock when the stock reaches zero, but I don't want it to be telling them we are out of stock when they reach the limit for Max order quantity. Why isn't max order quantity alert unique? Otherwise, it this is appears like a bug to the user because they can clearly see there is more stock available, but it isn't clear that they are being limited based on how much they are ordering.
Please help.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 6 months ago #147979
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Not enough stock when hit max order quantity?
Hi,
I just tested it and I think that we already fixed that issue, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you
.
I just tested it and I think that we already fixed that issue, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148580
by printco
Replied by printco on topic Not enough stock when hit max order quantity?
I just updated to 2.3 and I am still seeing the same problem. Please advise?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148585
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not enough stock when hit max order quantity?
Could you provide a screenshot of your product options and a link to the page with the issue so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds