- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Auto. change order status after IPN notification
- plastic1st
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #149865
by plastic1st
Auto. change order status after IPN notification was created by plastic1st
Hello.
I wonder how can I automatically change the order status from "created" to "confirmed" in my database if the IPN notification was received...
I had previously written the corresponding PHP code into the after_end.php file, but I can't be sure that the client will click on the return url link of the paypal thank you page...
So I guess I should put this code into the PHP file which manages the IPN notification, and sends the confirmation e-mail to the administrator.
BUT... I can't find it
Does anyone know where I can find this PHP file ?
Thanks in advance for your help
plastic1st
I wonder how can I automatically change the order status from "created" to "confirmed" in my database if the IPN notification was received...
I had previously written the corresponding PHP code into the after_end.php file, but I can't be sure that the client will click on the return url link of the paypal thank you page...
So I guess I should put this code into the PHP file which manages the IPN notification, and sends the confirmation e-mail to the administrator.
BUT... I can't find it
Does anyone know where I can find this PHP file ?
Thanks in advance for your help
plastic1st
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149902
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Auto. change order status after IPN notification
Hi,
The PayPal plugin already handle all that for you. It confirms the order when it receives the IPN and the notification email it sent automatically.
It's done in the plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal.php file.
If you don't get your order confirmed automatically, it means that the plugin is not receiving the notifications, and I would recommend to check that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
The PayPal plugin already handle all that for you. It confirms the order when it receives the IPN and the notification email it sent automatically.
It's done in the plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal.php file.
If you don't get your order confirmed automatically, it means that the plugin is not receiving the notifications, and I would recommend to check that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plastic1st
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149925
by plastic1st
Replied by plastic1st on topic Auto. change order status after IPN notification
Hi Nicolas.
Thanks for the answer.
I had just found the solution, and was about to change my topic status :lol:
In fact, I hadn't set the 3 status in the paypal plugin.
By default, the 3 status are set to "aucun" in french, so I guess "none" in english, so I just had to set the verified status to "confirmed".
That was so easy... :blush:
Thanks anyway for your help.
And thanks for this great component, which make it really easy to manage orders and payments !!
Thanks for the answer.
I had just found the solution, and was about to change my topic status :lol:
In fact, I hadn't set the 3 status in the paypal plugin.
By default, the 3 status are set to "aucun" in french, so I guess "none" in english, so I just had to set the verified status to "confirmed".
That was so easy... :blush:
Thanks anyway for your help.
And thanks for this great component, which make it really easy to manage orders and payments !!
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by plastic1st.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds