- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 8
When is Invoice sent?
12 years 5 months ago #151439
by bmm01
When is Invoice sent? was created by bmm01
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
midwest.testme.co
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm missing something in my understanding of Hikashop.
When an order is placed the customer gets the email Notification confirming their order.
When I change the order status to "Shipped" they receive an updated notification.
But no Invoice is sent? Have I missed something in the configuration? I have read the documentation but don't see it there....
Thanks
Brett
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm missing something in my understanding of Hikashop.
When an order is placed the customer gets the email Notification confirming their order.
When I change the order status to "Shipped" they receive an updated notification.
But no Invoice is sent? Have I missed something in the configuration? I have read the documentation but don't see it there....
Thanks
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151468
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic When is Invoice sent?
Hi,
The invoice is in the user control panel on the website.
To attach an invoice on the confirmation email, you can use this plugin:
hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
The invoice is in the user control panel on the website.
To attach an invoice on the confirmation email, you can use this plugin:
hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-18.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmm01
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151598
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic When is Invoice sent?
OK thanks Xavier - I understand now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds