- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Email Template Editing via .php files
12 years 5 months ago #151976
by bullantmm
Email Template Editing via .php files was created by bullantmm
Hi,
I am trying to edit the template files associated with Order Emails. I have been editing the media/com_hikashop/mail/XXXXX.html.php files.
The issue I am having is that I am not seeing the changes when re-sending order email via Backend and using the "email" link in a particular order.
Secondly I have replaced the header.png and footer.png files but it appears that these files must be cached in some way because the replacement is intermittently working. Any help would be appreciated.
I am trying to edit the template files associated with Order Emails. I have been editing the media/com_hikashop/mail/XXXXX.html.php files.
The issue I am having is that I am not seeing the changes when re-sending order email via Backend and using the "email" link in a particular order.
Secondly I have replaced the header.png and footer.png files but it appears that these files must be cached in some way because the replacement is intermittently working. Any help would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151999
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Email Template Editing via .php files
Hi,
When sending an email in the backend, the used template is not the same than when an order is confirmed (order_notification).
Regards,
When sending an email in the backend, the used template is not the same than when an order is confirmed (order_notification).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152001
by bullantmm
Replied by bullantmm on topic Email Template Editing via .php files
Ok so where are those template files?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152020
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Email Template Editing via .php files
in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds