- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 0
Invoice automatically via email
12 years 5 months ago #152243
by bordia
Invoice automatically via email was created by bordia
Hi,
is it possible that the invoice will be sent automatically by e-mail as soon as an order is changed to Paid?
Best regards
is it possible that the invoice will be sent automatically by e-mail as soon as an order is changed to Paid?
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152270
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Invoice automatically via email
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154738
by bordia
Replied by bordia on topic Invoice automatically via email
Hi,
thank you I bought this plugin and it works well. Unfortunately, the bill looks pretty funny. Can I edit? Is it possible the invoice that is sent automatically by e-mail to edit it so that it looks like the bill under the orders at HikaShop?
The invoice will be sent via e-mail as an example as an attachment to the message.
Thank you ....
thank you I bought this plugin and it works well. Unfortunately, the bill looks pretty funny. Can I edit? Is it possible the invoice that is sent automatically by e-mail to edit it so that it looks like the bill under the orders at HikaShop?
The invoice will be sent via e-mail as an example as an attachment to the message.
Thank you ....
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154740
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Invoice automatically via email
Hi,
You can edit the layout of the invoice sent as pdf in the email by editing the file "plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php".
You can edit the layout of the invoice sent as pdf in the email by editing the file "plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154898
by bordia
Replied by bordia on topic Invoice automatically via email
Thank you. I've already changed what in the bill. Need a little reminder of you.
Is constructed in the product list as a table I will bring the product code to view. The cell for the product code I already created. How can I fill the table with the value?
Thank you
Is constructed in the product list as a table I will bring the product code to view. The cell for the product code I already created. How can I fill the table with the value?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155016
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice automatically via email
It's the same code as the code for the product name but you replace name by code.
So in the PDF invoice, it should be:
<?php echo $product->order_product_code; ?>
So in the PDF invoice, it should be:
<?php echo $product->order_product_code; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds