- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to confirm an order from the admin email?
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152631
by Muszti
How to confirm an order from the admin email? was created by Muszti
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0 Free
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
How to confirm an order from the admin email? I would want to recieve the order notification email on a smartphone, and want only 1 link to click on and the ordering user will get the notification.
Also I would like that the first automatic email not to send, only send the confirmed message with the email link.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
How to confirm an order from the admin email? I would want to recieve the order notification email on a smartphone, and want only 1 link to click on and the ordering user will get the notification.
Also I would like that the first automatic email not to send, only send the confirmed message with the email link.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Muszti. Reason: completing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152638
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to confirm an order from the admin email?
Hi,
If you want to disable the order creation notification email which is sent to the customer, you can disable it via the menu System>Emails in the Business edition.
However, you won't be able to have easily a "confirm" order link in your order admin notification because the system isn't supposed to be handling that possibility. You would have to have the order admin notification customized by a PHP developer.
If you want to disable the order creation notification email which is sent to the customer, you can disable it via the menu System>Emails in the Business edition.
However, you won't be able to have easily a "confirm" order link in your order admin notification because the system isn't supposed to be handling that possibility. You would have to have the order admin notification customized by a PHP developer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152765
by Muszti
Replied by Muszti on topic How to confirm an order from the admin email?
Thanks for the answer.
I have the free version, so there isn't any email configuration for me. What file I should edit If I want the "created" status don't send email, but the "confirmed" status must send email.
Could you send me the modifiing code?
I have the free version, so there isn't any email configuration for me. What file I should edit If I want the "created" status don't send email, but the "confirmed" status must send email.
Could you send me the modifiing code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152862
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to confirm an order from the admin email?
You could add the line:
<?php $data->customer->user_email = ''; ?>
at the beginning of media/com_hikashop/mail/order_created_notification.html.php
Note that we recommend that you do the modification via the interface of the Business in order to not loose the modification when you update HikaShop.
<?php $data->customer->user_email = ''; ?>
at the beginning of media/com_hikashop/mail/order_created_notification.html.php
Note that we recommend that you do the modification via the interface of the Business in order to not loose the modification when you update HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds