- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Invoice printing
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #154398
by codewarrior
Invoice printing was created by codewarrior
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi,
I would like to enhance invoices printing for customers, when they paid a command.
In frontend / My informations / Commands, when a command is paid, a clic on it displays details with a print icon.
Clicking on this print icon, makes the following popup appear.
I would like to enhance this display and add at least my site logo.
In which file should I add it ?
Thanks for help.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi,
I would like to enhance invoices printing for customers, when they paid a command.
In frontend / My informations / Commands, when a command is paid, a clic on it displays details with a print icon.
Clicking on this print icon, makes the following popup appear.
I would like to enhance this display and add at least my site logo.
In which file should I add it ?
Thanks for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #154414
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice printing
Hi,
You need to edit the file "show" of the view "order" of your frontend template via the menu Display>Views in order to modify that invoice display.
You need to edit the file "show" of the view "order" of your frontend template via the menu Display>Views in order to modify that invoice display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds