- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 3
Emails to admin not showing Product Code
12 years 4 months ago #154752
by bettston
Emails to admin not showing Product Code was created by bettston
Hikashop 2.3 business
Joomla 3
Hi,
my customer is complaining that email he receives do not have the product codes on, (probably same to the customer as well).
I have looked in the email templates but there are 3 different types for each(preload,text and html) and I cannot figure out what I am supposed to change on which email template.
Can I have some guidance as to which email gets sent to admin and what I change to get the product code to change
Thanks
Tony
Joomla 3
Hi,
my customer is complaining that email he receives do not have the product codes on, (probably same to the customer as well).
I have looked in the email templates but there are 3 different types for each(preload,text and html) and I cannot figure out what I am supposed to change on which email template.
Can I have some guidance as to which email gets sent to admin and what I change to get the product code to change
Thanks
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154806
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Emails to admin not showing Product Code
Hi,
You need to edit the HTML area of the order admin notification.
There, you should see that line:
Change it to:
And you should get the products code.
Same with the other email notifications.
You need to edit the HTML area of the order admin notification.
There, you should see that line:
Code:
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME}<!--{IF:ORDER_PRODUCT_CODE}--> {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE}<!--{ENDIF:ORDER_PRODUCT_CODE}-->
Change it to:
Code:
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME} {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE}
Same with the other email notifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds