Adding shopaddress at mails
- Pierre Corell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #155377
by Pierre Corell
Adding shopaddress at mails was created by Pierre Corell
Hello,
is there a list of standard triggers anywhere? I couldn´t find it...
Especially I wanna automatically write the business address (set up at the mainconfiguration) on the different orderstatus-mail footers.
Please give me an hint.
Best regards, Pierre.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
is there a list of standard triggers anywhere? I couldn´t find it...
Especially I wanna automatically write the business address (set up at the mainconfiguration) on the different orderstatus-mail footers.
Please give me an hint.
Best regards, Pierre.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155379
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding shopaddress at mails
Hi,
You can find the list of the triggers of HikaShop here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
An alternative would be to just edit the emails via the menu System>Emails and add such code:
You can find the list of the triggers of HikaShop here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
An alternative would be to just edit the emails via the menu System>Emails and add such code:
Code:
<?php $config = hikashop_config();
echo $config->get('store_address'); ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pierre Corell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds