- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
FORWARD ORDER TO AN EMAIL
12 years 4 months ago #155816
by bemim25
FORWARD ORDER TO AN EMAIL was created by bemim25
Hello,
I have a question regarding the usage of emails in Hikashop: When a customer creates an order, he receives an email confirming his order. Then, in my website, I can see the orders. But is there a way so Hikashop sends an email to someone from the website so he can be informed by email that a new order has been placed in his website? For ex., just forwarding the email sent to the customer, to the ecommerce email owner?
Thanks!
Benjamin
I have a question regarding the usage of emails in Hikashop: When a customer creates an order, he receives an email confirming his order. Then, in my website, I can see the orders. But is there a way so Hikashop sends an email to someone from the website so he can be informed by email that a new order has been placed in his website? For ex., just forwarding the email sent to the customer, to the ecommerce email owner?
Thanks!
Benjamin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155835
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic FORWARD ORDER TO AN EMAIL
Hi,
I think that this topic will help you:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/23622-se...people.html?start=20
I think that this topic will help you:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/23622-se...people.html?start=20
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds