- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Stock control
12 years 4 months ago #155956
by frankb
Stock control was created by frankb
I have a Hikashop where customars can pick up their goods severals places in the country.
The products can be placed in different stocks around the country.
Is there a way of update different stock when I updates the order to confirmed?
ie
5 # product A in stock # 1
5 # product A in stock # 2
When a order comes in I want og update the stock where product is picked up.
Any solution ?
Thanks
Frank
The products can be placed in different stocks around the country.
Is there a way of update different stock when I updates the order to confirmed?
ie
5 # product A in stock # 1
5 # product A in stock # 2
When a order comes in I want og update the stock where product is picked up.
Any solution ?
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155967
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Stock control
Ther eis no multi stock system in HikaShop for now.
It would require some customization of the code to handle that with a new table in the database in order to store all the stocks of all the products.
It would require some customization of the code to handle that with a new table in the database in order to store all the stocks of all the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 7 months ago #231890
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Stock control
Hi Nicolas,
Has there been any development with this?
I have two locations that I would like to include.
Many thanks,
Hal
Has there been any development with this?
I have two locations that I would like to include.
Many thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231899
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Stock control
Hi,
We didn't work on that yet.
We didn't work on that yet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds