Shipping address not displayed?
12 years 4 months ago #156197
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Shipping address not displayed? was created by lousyfool
-- url of the page with the problem -- : local dev server
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Hi again,
For some reason unknown to me the shipping address doesn't get displayed in frontend order/show.php. Thought first maybe it gets left off on purpose when it's the same as billing, but the legend is always there, just no shipping address, even if different from billing.
So, billing address shows fine, and so does the shipping address in invoice, backend and elsewhere, only shipping address in the frontend order display doesn't show.
How come? Seems to be only me - I didn't see anything in the forums or in the changelog for 2.3.1, unless I overlooked it.
By now you know, I did test with all customisations removed.
Thanks for a hint on where to look or how to solve.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Hi again,
For some reason unknown to me the shipping address doesn't get displayed in frontend order/show.php. Thought first maybe it gets left off on purpose when it's the same as billing, but the legend is always there, just no shipping address, even if different from billing.
So, billing address shows fine, and so does the shipping address in invoice, backend and elsewhere, only shipping address in the frontend order display doesn't show.
How come? Seems to be only me - I didn't see anything in the forums or in the changelog for 2.3.1, unless I overlooked it.
By now you know, I did test with all customisations removed.
Thanks for a hint on where to look or how to solve.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156213
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping address not displayed?
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the problem with the latest version.
Do you have a shipping method selected for that order ?
Did you configure that shipping method with an address override ?
I'm not able to reproduce the problem with the latest version.
Do you have a shipping method selected for that order ?
Did you configure that shipping method with an address override ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156235
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Shipping address not displayed?
Dang - you got me again!
Sometime in between World Wars 1 and 2, when I configured that manual shipping method, I must have set the override to "hide"... :whistle:
It was just strange because the address would show up everywhere with the only exception being the order view.
Anyway, mea culpa, sorry for bothering. Need much more routine, still.
(Warning: Might be back still on payment method oddities. You better go on a holiday for a week or three...)
Sometime in between World Wars 1 and 2, when I configured that manual shipping method, I must have set the override to "hide"... :whistle:
It was just strange because the address would show up everywhere with the only exception being the order view.
Anyway, mea culpa, sorry for bothering. Need much more routine, still.
(Warning: Might be back still on payment method oddities. You better go on a holiday for a week or three...)
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds